Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Julia.

Here is a sneak peek of a photo-shoot I did with my beautiful sister, Julia, over the weekend! 
I've been having so much fun getting the chance to do shoots with all the people I love and I'm learning so much! At this shoot I was able to play around with shooting in "manual" and all the shots below are done that way! 










Hope you enjoyed the pictures! Let me know if you are interested in a shoot! All of my information is in the "about me" section under my profile picture! E-mail me and we can set something up!
Thanks so much to everyone who is following my blog! I love all the support!

-Megan Leigh

4 comments:

  1. Pretty girl! And you are so talented Megan. I'd totally have you take my pictures if I lived up there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two of my favorite people on one blog! yay! Great pics! I can't wait till I have enough of a belly to give you some pregnant pic practice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are fantastic Megan! I sure wish you lived closer to me. I would love for you to take some pictures of Olivia. :o)

    ReplyDelete