Thursday, September 27, 2012

Kaci.

 I took these pictures this weekend with my best friend Kaci! We found some great spots downtown and had so much fun! I hope you enjoy looking at these pictures as much as i enjoyed taking them!











As you can see, we had a ton of fun doing this shoot and the pictures turned out great! Let me know if you are interested in getting your pictures taken! 
You can find my information in the complete profile. Also, my phone number is 918.282.5622 and you are welcome to call or text me about booking a shoot!

-Megan Leigh

1 comment:

  1. Hi how are you?

    I was looking through your blog and found it interesting. I also have a blog, and it has changed over time. I sometimes reach out repeatedly and reach out to new blogger's and sometimes I make new friends.

    Well I welcome you to my blog, and if you follwo me, I will also follow you.

    I hope to hear from you soon...

    Jesse

    ReplyDelete