Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Bonfire.




Luke working hard while we play :)
I love him!





 


This past weekend we had a bonfire out at Lake Okmulgee! If you haven't been there you need to go. It was amazing! We made hotdogs and smores while enjoying the great outdoors. I'm considering this my introduction to the wild seeing as eventually (maybe) they are going to get me to go camping.
 Hopefully I'll love sleeping outdoors as much as I love playing outdoors. 
If camping is anything like this weekend, I know i will love it! 

















                                    

2 comments:

  1. Blog looks great and the pics are awesome. What do you need me for?!? Looks like you've got it all down on your own! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you were a photographer!!! LOVE your style!! :D

    ReplyDelete