Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Bethany.

I'm not totally sure how to express my feelings for these pictures except for saying WOW! I am absolutely in love with these pictures and it is not hard to see why! I had trouble picking out "favorites" to post on the blog because I had already narrowed down the entire shoot to 60 of my favorites (and that is no joke!).  I had been worried we weren't going to get good shots because it was so cloudy the day we took the pictures, but these more than exceeded my expectations. Not to mention, Bethany is absolutely gorgeous and obviously very photogenic. 
Well, I know at this point you are dying with anticipation so I will quite typing and let all the pictures do the talking. Enjoy...



Thank you so much Bethany for asking me to take your senior pictures! I love these pictures and I love you! Hope you like them :)

By the way, if anyone is needing more information about pictures my email address is megandepew89@gmail.com and I would love to hear from you!

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful Bethany and great job Megan!

    Cori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures. But bethany is gorgeous as well!
    take pictures of me! make me look this pretty!

    ReplyDelete